Field trips to a planetarium brings the universe to life through virtual tours of the constellations and planets in our galaxy. Students will learn how to recognize common winter constellations through exhibits and sky shows, evoking a sense of adventure as they visit the last frontier.
Some FUN FACTS:
- The solar system was formed around 4.6 billion years ago.
- Uranus & Neptune are the only planets that can't be seen without a telescope.
- Pluto is smaller than the USA.
- There are Mars rocks on Earth (and we didn’t bring them here).
- Jupiter has the biggest ocean of all the planets.
Click here to sign up!
Highlights current exhibits, special events, discounts, grants for field trips in your area.
Each month we raffle a prize for teachers in appreciation of their hard work.
A $50 Staples Gift Card
Click here to enter the raffle and sign up for our monthly newsletter >
Maximize the educational value of your class trips with our field trip lesson plans!
How are skaters able to jump from one skate, rotate their bodies three times, and land on their other skate, all while gliding on ice? How do skaters balance themselves on four-wheeled skates as they slide on oiled wood floors? The laws of physics rule the world of skating. Physics determines how a skater moves, how and when they stop, and even if they collide. ......Continue